The Swiss Thrash Band Poltergeist from Liestal signed a worldwide deal with Pure Steel Records. The band which is active since the 80's (Depression, Behind My Mask, Nothing Lasts Forever), will release the new album "Back To Haunt" via Pure Steel Records after 22 years. More News coming soon.
Swiss Thrash Metal legend Poltergeist is extremely proud to announce the signing to Pure Steel Records for their upcoming new album ‚Back to Haunt’!
The band originally released three albums between 1989 and 1993 before calling it quits.
Reunited in 2013 followed by powerful shows at the 70'000 Tons Of Metal Cruise, the Metal Assault and Headbangers Open Air Festivals, Poltergeist has come full circle for it’s new and fourth album.
Poltergeist the cult Thrash institution since the late 80s is back to haunt once again!
- V.O. Pulver (Gurd, Pulver, Panzer (live), ex-Carrion, ex-Messiah (live)) – guitars
- André Grieder (ex-Destruction) – vocals
- Sven Vormann (Megora, Raise Hell, ex-Cryonix, ex-Jesus Chrysler Superskunk, ex-The Lie, ex-Abandoned, ex-Destruction) – drums
- Ralf Winzer Garcia (Requiem, Wolf Counsel, Piranha (live), ex-Curare, ex-Uppercut, Neolithic Regression, Scopeshow, ex-Arise, ex-Bonedust, ex-Tinta Leal, ex-Wildsoar) – bass
- Chasper Wanner (ex-Driving Force) – guitars